Sunday, January 3, 2010

Woohoo, I made it to Day 2!



Day One was interesting... and long. Though I realize my two mistakes that made the day go by so much slower: I played along with Mitch (who is sick, mind you) and was a couch potato. All day. No activity other than taking Treble for a walk. That and I kept giving into the cravings. Not that that by itself is such a problem, but it's when you go back for seconds and thirds... that's a problem. And what was up with my random combinations?! Anyways.

Seeing as it has snowed a whole lot in the last 24 hours, I'm going to correct my first mistake by taking Treble to the train tracks to run wild for a while. I'm thinking I'll even put my snow pants on and hopefully Mitch will feel better and come out with us! I need to move!

One thing I had forgotten about quitting is how quickly your metabolism SLOWS DOWN. I think I'm going to have to pick up some Activia or something. And water retention!!! I drank nearly 2L yesterday and only peed twice! I felt like a water balloon all evening.

Time stamp : 33 hours 8 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment