Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Fits


Sounds like a band name. Hunh.

Well, I'm half-way past Day One. I'm half-way through my bottle of water (how the hell is it not going down quicker?!) and I'm half-way to bat shit crazy. But it's okay. Like the tattoo on my forearm : This, too, shall pass.

But holy cow, Batman.

Mitch is up. Apparently he dreamt that I had started smoking again. Which I think is funny cause I only quit last night. Vote of confidence much, Mitch's Subconscious??? I can already see he's edgy. Fun times. At least my dog is still and always the epitome of calmess. I'll cuddle with him when I have a fit.

I had one point this afternoon where my hands started shaking. So I started making my blog prettier to keep me busy. Then my Mom called.

First thing I heard when I answered was her inhaling her own cigarette. And my knuckles went white as my eyes darted across my coffee table, instantly searching for my trusty pack of DuMaurier's. And then reality hit 2 seconds later. Oh yeah. Ok. I can do this.

So onwards and upwards. Time to start looking into the yoga classes next door. Ain't NO WAY I'm gaining that weight back.

No comments:

Post a Comment