Saturday, January 2, 2010

Bottle of lemon water, my new Pack

So in the attempt to NOT put on the 30 pounds I had last time I quit, I'm going to try carrying around my trusty 32 oz water bottle with a little bit of lemon in it. (Thanks to Miss Delisle for the hint.) Supposedly the lemon will help cut the muccus (ewww) in my throat as well as numerous other benefits I'm too edgy to write down.

I let Mitch hide my smokes last night (yes, I actually have some left, but have no idea where he put them). I'm kinda happy about it because I skipped the whole "I'm throwing out my smokes" ceremony, but at the same time, they are still inside my walls, haunting me. So I'll get him to throw them out. In front of me.

Mitch quit, too, but he's still in bed. I can't sleep. Too edgy. Can't eat, too edgy. Time stamp : 12 hours 57 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment