Monday, January 4, 2010

Well, it's merely a question of education, my dear!


So I decided to kill some time around the period of the day where I would normally head out and puff up by reading up on my gargantuan hunger, edginess, bickering, you know... all that stuff written below. While surfing the internets, I found this page that pretty much summed up all of my questions' answers into one not-so-lovely but oh-so-informational page on WhyQuit.com .

So basically if I want to fight that bulge I'm so damn worried about (who the hell isn't... I mean, pfff, I kinda like my 'smoker weight'... and last time i quit I gained a whopping 30 pounds), I'm going to go drink some cranberry juice and keep munching on tiny little portions of my trail mix throughout the day. I'm going to have to get used to eating that meal at the beginning of the day... you know... whatsitcalled... BREAKFAST. (I only really do that on weekends at like 2 p.m. when Mitch has a craving for bacon and eggs). I guess I should go buy some cereal at the grocery store so I can eat at the office.

My skewed brain was worried that eating breakfast and lunch (which I haven't always been good at) would cause me to gain weight... But then again, I normally eat so much fatty food at night (i.e. pizza, poutine, fries, hamburgers, etc.) that if I manage to just spread out all those calories in the day and do just a bit more activity during the day, I shouldn't gain that much weight. Oh yeah, and keep drinking my 2 f*&%g liters of water a day (I'm kinda coasting at between 500 and 600 mL so far...)

So, to that I say "We shall see... we shall see."

No comments:

Post a Comment